Saturday, August 9, 2008

If it makes you happy...

so I made a major life decision not too long ago.
well, it seems like it wasn't that long ago.
but objects are too often farther than they appear.
as I was sitting in the redneck mobile, with my new found love of purple sunglasses and daiquiris. I completely out of character, declined a cigarette and had no urge to turn on the radio..that didn't work. I started thinking about all the things that make me happy. Like the boy driving the redneck mobile, spongebob bandaids when you cut yourself shaving, chick fil a's sweet tea and chicken bread-er, music videos, naps, milk and boys. <3
i dont know the point in this.
other than..dont depend on ONE major thing in life and expect it to make you happy.
you are the key to your happiness.
if your not. YOU GONE DIE!

No comments: